Thanks for visiting our little home on the web! We just wanted a way for interested family and friends to be able to catch up on the latest and greatest.
We hope you are doing well and have a chance to come visit us down at Altus!
LOVE THE PICS!!! We love the ones of Truett laying on Jason...Rachel, Jack and I all went "aahhhh"! Laura, you look beautiful in the hospital....I still can't believe you guys are parents!! Truett is a lucky little guy. Love, Jenna, Jack and Rachel
4 comments:
Woo Hoo Brown Family! I'm glad at least you are getting some sleep. What a fun adventure you guys are beginning!
He is so cute. Love the pictures. Congratulations!
LOVE THE PICS!!! We love the ones of Truett laying on Jason...Rachel, Jack and I all went "aahhhh"! Laura, you look beautiful in the hospital....I still can't believe you guys are parents!! Truett is a lucky little guy. Love, Jenna, Jack and Rachel
Congrats Laura and Jason!! He's so handsome and has a ton of hair! What a great looking family! Tiffany (Roomie)
Post a Comment