Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Grammoo and Granddad: Labor Day 2010!

After much begging and pleading, Grammoo and Granddad decided to make the trek from Lubbock back to Montgomery for Labor Day weekend.  After all, that IS Parents' Weekend, I'm just sayin'.  Amazingly, they arrived on time and with their luggage.  The Montgomery aeropuerto isn't all that bad!

Truie was asleep when I got to the airport to pick them up.  He woke up in the back seat of the truck and looked right into Grammoo's face.  And just in case we were wondering if a 5-month-old would remember someone he hadn't seen in 2 months, he most certainly did.  He was SO excited to see her.  He knows his Grammoo.  After all, she was there when he came into the world...fed him some of his first bottles...changed some of his first diapers...gave him his first bath...gave him his first package of TENNIS BALLS...

Tru also had a GREAT time with Granddad, who can make him laugh and smile constantly.  :)  I don't know why I didn't get any pictures of it!  Truie could seriously watch Granddad like a TV.  The entertainment is endless.  I really need to get more pictures of their interactions.  They are just too funny together.

While they were here, we had lots of horsey rides on Granddad, a jillion bottles with Grammoo, took a tour of the Shoppes at Eastchase, let Momma and Daddy go to a movie, and even ate some cereal.  Here are some shots of our fabulous time!

New bib Grammoo got for me!

Mmm, ohmmmyeah...dat's da stuff...

Give it, Grammoo!

Granddad is educating us...Momma?  What are you doing?

OK, Momma, now you're just embarrassing me.  If I close my eyes, you'll go away.


See, Momma?  Grammoo rocks me to sleep!  

So nice.  I like this better than crying to sleep.

Whoa!  Grammoo surprised by the flash!

MOMMA!  What was THAT?!

OK, Momma.  Stop it.

Night Night to Grammoo.  Until next time, Grammoo.  Will you be there when I open my eyes?

2 comments:

Aunt Abs said...

Your Aunt is hot and single, Truie, so spread the word!

Megan said...

You gotta love grandparents! He is looking so big in these pictures.