Truie's and my present to him this year was actually a series of presents. He had one for each hour of the day. Most were just little things, and some were coupons for things like a trip to the ice cream shop.
Jason's tickets. One for each hour. The ticket was either a coupon or a clue for where to find an actual gift. He had to search all over the house. :)
I'm not sure who enjoyed it more. They were both pretty funny. :) (And eager!)
Strange attic-like area.
Tru wasn't too fond of being able to see all the way to the bottom floor. He kept saying, "I gotcha, Daddy!" which is, "Make sure you have me, Daddy!" in Truie-speak.

Sliding at the Skateless Park.
BIG slide. I went to the top to see what it was like, and I had to walk back down. I was not going off that thing.
We were whooped when we got home, so we called the pizza dude and ate our dinner in front of "Cars". We also Skyped some fam.
Gifts from Moo and Dad: shirt and Starbucks cup
(We've also eaten at Cracker Barrel twice thanks to Jack and Jen and their gift cards. :))
We then spent the rest of the evening and night and wee hours of the next morning with a very sick Truie. I guess the fun was just too much for him. He won't be wanting more Papa John's pizza any time soon, that's for sure. :)
Happy Birthday, Jason!





No comments:
Post a Comment