Tuesday, December 04, 2012

A Week in the Life: Tuesday

It's been an icky kind of day (stupid sinus headache!) so I didn't get a whole lot of pictures...  It was a school day for Truie, so I went to the commissary, Walmart, Target, and the vet.  I tried to craft but my head hurt too much.  I finally had to ask Jason to pick Tru up while I passed out under the influence of Tylenol, Advil, and antihistamine.

I was feeling better by Truth in the Tinsel time so here are some good pictures from Day 4:


Hint: "Angel"
We headed to the crafting center to read the scripture and create our angel:   
The angel Gabriel announced to Mary that she would be the mother of God's Son 
who would reign forever!   

 Ready to GO.

 What is this thing doing?


 Time to hang the angel on the tree


 Tru's angel up close

OK - Time for bath...we decided to go with the Rave theme for bath time.  Tru loved it!!



Then I headed to church for orchestra practice.  Late night tonight!  Zzzzzz...


No comments: