Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Another baby gift in the books...

With all of Jason's siblings, there is never a shortage of new babies on the Brown side of the family.  I think we are up to 13 with 2 on the way.  I sure do enjoy crafting for these little people.  Here are my latest creations:

This pink elephant material was too cute to pass up for a baby blanket.  I used flannel on the other side and put jumbo ric rac in between the layers for a little ruffle.

You can't ever have too many burp cloths...

Must have a personalized hooded towel!

This was my newest creation.  It's a name banner.  I used distress inks to color the card stock.  Then I used a rubber stamp to make the water color effect.  The letters are embossed.  I edged both layers with more distress ink.

I made little wheels for decorations.  I got the buttons at Michael's - a whole container for $1.  But they were bright pink, so I just embossed those, too. :)

I hope she likes everything!


No comments: