We had to miss church that morning after a 2am bout of illness with Truett that lasted a couple of hours, and we heard from our friends that the roads were already slick by 9am. I sure am glad we didn't have to drive anywhere. The base had late reporting on Monday so the city workers had enough time to clear the streets.
Jason stil had to dig out the driveway. :)
Tru had a great time trying to walk through the snow. He even did a little sledding (though the snow was too heavy and wet to get up much speed).
And just for fun, here is a picture of me when I was Truett's age. Dad was stationed at K.I. Sawyer AFB in Michigan's UP. We saw a LOT of snow there. I remember this picture being taken. The snow was too deep for me to walk in it, so I just sat down and cried.
And here's Tru, after finding out the snow was too deep to walk in. He didn't cry, though. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment