Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday

Woo hoo Friday is here!  Yay!  Tru slept until 6:45 - yippee!!

Cutest face ever.  I still haven't broken him of the nippy...shame on me.

 I dressed him in the Valentine's shirt I made for him so I could get a picture for our Valentine's Day cards.

 He loves the ladies, and the ladies love him.

Work it, Tru!

I was very delinquent with picture taking today.  It was another snow day for us, so we spent the morning playing and watching the 60th anniversary Today Show.  It was great.  I remember Jane Pauley from when I was little and living in Germany!  We also Skyped Granddad at 9:00, like we usually do on Fridays.  He entertains us.

After Skype and snack, it was nap time.  After nap, Tru had some lunch.  Then the doorbell rang while we were talking to Ms. Julie on the phone.  It was our favorite person (as long as he waits until after nap to come), the UPS man!  Woo hoo!  Tru's new office furniture had arrived.

Checking out the office furniture.  It now resides in the actual office next to Daddy's office furniture.  That way, when Daddy is working, Truie can be 'working'.

An attempt at a V Day pic. 

Another.

I am Truie!  Hear me ROAR!

FINALLY, at 3:40, Daddy arrived!!!! YAY DADDY!!!!

Tru was SO happy to see him!  They rassled, played chase, played ball, chased the cat, had several tickle sessions, and played Legos.  And that was just in the first 15 minutes! 

Then I got some more V Day shots.


We had an early dinner, which Truie refused to eat. 

Here he is moving his new office furniture BACK into the living room.  I am holding his new potty seat.  It has been here in the box for several days, and he has been mesmerized by it.  Now that we took it out of the box and assembled it, he is terrified of it.

I received my new chalkboard vinyl in the mail, so I made a quick craft for Jason. :)  Hee hee. :)  Julie, I have 5 yards with your name on 'em!

Daddy brought presents!  Truie received a Harley Davidson bear, who we shall call Harl.  After all, there is already a Harley Davidson in the house, and she goes by Har.  Momma received a new book - the Tiger Mom book. Should be interesting!  Thanks, Daddy!

Loving Scouty Dog. :) 



 BIG boy.

After some play time, Daddy took Truie up for bath.  Here is Daddy brushing Truie's teeth.  Yes, Jason is still in his coat.  He spent the week in sunny, warm Florida, and the single-digit temps in IL were too much for him. :)



A quick game of chase with Momma, and then bed!

Good night!


No comments: